Monday, January 31, 2011

fresh air

It's the end of January, can you believe it? It was a miserably cold month and I have had enough of cold. I take Hannah for a walk almost every day but lately it's been more like one or two a week. Boo. However, we did get out a few times, if just to play in the yard for a little bit. Last week I promised a post with pictures I took of Hannah playing outside. I think she likes to be out there more than anywhere and her favorite thing is playing in the front yard waiting for Daddy to get home. I realize when it comes to Daddy pulling in the driveway and letting her climb into the driver's seat with him to pull the car into the carport, I am chopped liver. That's fine. I'm not jealous. I love it actually.

I am so ready for warmer days and lots of fun times outdoors. You can bet when this baby boy joins the nest we'll be outside a lot. I also realize that we still have February ahead of us, and with it more cold days. But thank you Lord for the beautiful days You fit in between.





 













1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh- those pics of her waiting on Joe and riding with him are priceless! My dad used to let us drive down the street to my grandma's house on his lap and we loved it. Precious memories. And have mercy Linds- that little girl is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete