Sunday, October 30, 2011

happenings

How about a post of pictures of what's been happening around here?

 

I frequently carry around two babies.


My shoes for Ben and Katie's wedding came in the mail. Hannah liked them.


Lately I've been bathing the kids at the same time. With Joseph still being so small, I opt for keeping him in the infant tub. And yes, it's pink.



We had visitors...


...and Hannah and Joseph got to meet their cousin, Liam.

Last weekend, I stayed home with the kids, while Joe attended the work day at the church. By Saturday, Hannah was feeling much better but needed to wait out the 24-hr no-fever period.





...and Joseph teethed.


Speaking of the little guy, look what he can do:


He's sitting up!




Now he's not sure what to do in his bouncy seat and swing. He sits up and looks around. In the swing, he'll rock himself. Which is why I'm thinking it's time to take that thing down.


If you look closely you can see he's showing you his two bottom teeth too.


Still not a fan of solid foods, but Mommy and Daddy are not giving up.

There's more, but that's it for tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment