Wednesday, October 12, 2011

six and oh

Can I start by saying I love this fall weather? I love everything about fall. And our fall is c-r-a-z-y busy. This past week Joe had a conference in Atlanta. I decided to join him up there with the kids. It was a full three days, visiting family {can't believe I didn't take any pictures} and shopping. {I loaded the kids in the stroller and went to Scott's Antique Market both Thursday and Friday. They were troupers.}

Friday night Hannah got to sit in the Rumble Seat and meet Buzz. But she liked seeing the cheerleaders best.






Saturday we took the kids to the game. Yes, both kids, and they did great!



Thanks to Julie and Steve, we had seats on the 50-yd line. Didn't matter one bit to Hannah though...


...and Joseph slept half the game.



But we enjoyed them. Hannah did too at half time.


She loves to yell "GO TECH!" She cheers for GT anytime she sees football on TV, which, as you know, happens a lot at our house. It was Joseph's first game. Obviously he didn't really know what was going on, but he sure did like all the noise...and Hannah's pom pom.




The Yellow Jackets are now 6-0 and ranked 12th, which is really awesome. It also makes me really nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment