Friday, July 2, 2010

southern summer wedding

For the blog readers in my family that might not be on Facebook to see the pictures there...

Last weekend we were in Americus/Plains/Preston for Donnie and Jennifer's wedding. Donnie is a cousin on my mom's side of the family, whom I love dearly. Jennifer is his perfect match. The ceremony was just outside of the little country church where Jennifer's parents were married in Preston, Ga. Joe was the officiant. (One of the neatest things about being married to a minister is how he has taken part in many of the weddings of family and close friends. I love to witness it.) Anyway, here are a few of my favorite pics from the weekend. The bride wore one of the most beautiful wedding dresses I have ever seen. I love an elegant and southern, "less-adorned" gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment