Thursday, July 15, 2010

before we leave...

We are leaving tomorrow on our journey to Kentucky. Joe will be there for two weeks at seminary. Hannah and I are going for the first week. We'll get to visit my dear friend, Beth, and play around Lexington and the small town where Asbury is (Wilmore). Tomorrow morning we take Chloe and Mollie to the kennel for 10 whole days. :( We'll make two overnight stops on our way - Savannah and Atlanta. In Atlanta we'll finally get to meet Leah Rose, Daniel and Jennifer's sweet baby girl born in May. It is horrible that I haven't met this child sooner, but a planned meeting in June was canceled when Leah wasn't feeling well and her mommy was completely exhausted. And I, having a small child myself, understand. Still, we cannot wait - pictures to come!

So before we leave, here are some pictures from the last week.


Hannah is fascinated with the bike set up on the trainer in the living room. Our television has constantly been on the Tour de France. Maybe she's inspired...


Grandma came down and played...I love this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment