Friday, July 2, 2010

cute little toes

As you know Hannah sleeps in "child's pose" with her legs pulled up underneath her. I think it is quite simply one of her cutest quirks.


So...the other day I picked her up after a nap to discover a little footprint on her leg. It's just so dang cute.


A little later, she was all over the place. She had a fever so I stripped her down to her diaper and let her play.

Another down-dog. I'm so proud. She doesn't look like she feels bad, does she? 


Another day, another play. We have this big quilt on the floor with all these toys for her to play with. In the corner of the room, however, there's a basket with some of her other toys. She'll leave the quilt with its large selection of toys and crawl to the basket, dump it over and pick out other toys. Like, who am I to pick out which toys she wants to play with?

No comments:

Post a Comment