Saturday, November 26, 2011

i got to meet the twins

{I am working on uploading Thanksgiving photos and realized I never published this post.}

I'm speaking of Alexander and Caroline. My best friend from high school, Beth, lives in Kentucky. I do not like that. However, I was very fortunate to get to visit her while on seminary trips with Joe. {He's working on his doctorate from Asbury in Wilmore, KY - just outside of Lexington.} On June 16, Beth had twins. Now, five months later, I finally got to meet them. They were visiting family in Savannah a couple weekends ago, and I got to fit in a visit on my way out of town.





Hannah was being a fussy-bottom, throwing a tantrum during picture time, but she soon got over herself and we were on the road back home.

I love you Bee, and hope that you and those babies can move closer to me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment