Wednesday, May 21, 2014

i need to practice my dancing…

On Sunday, Hannah sang with the cherub choir one of my favorite children's songs:


Arky Arky…love it. After church, I surprised her with a momma/daughter date to see the "Sleeping Beauty" ballet.


Afterwards, she was practicing her own twirling. She's excited about taking ballet.


That is one of my favorite dresses. She loves it, too…because it twirls so good.


By the way, we said goodbye to the baby swing last weekend. A little sentimental for me…


…but they love the rings! So when the girls got back home from the ballet, the boys headed outside to swing.


We ended our day at the children's musical at the church. Our typical Sundays are very quiet, staying at home while Joe works, so this was out of the ordinary. But we had a fun day. I treasure moments like these, while H+J are still little, making memories.




2 comments:

  1. So sweet!!!!! Love you! Gran Gran

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favorite children's songs too! Don't think Buckhead Church will ever have the girls singing it... guess I need to teach them it myself! :)

    ReplyDelete