Tuesday, October 22, 2013

photo streamin' and instagramin'

The nice thing about Apple's Photo Stream is that it collects pictures from my phone and iPad and puts them on to my computer without me having to do a thing. Before, I had to email images to myself or plug my phone into the computer and upload manually.  It's great...when it works. For whatever reason the Photo Stream on my computer is no longer updating (help?!). I do have a PC which could be the problem...but I digress.

Just thought I'd share some mobile uploads today. Random family doings and goings...

 my new "wallpaper": hanging out on the driveway

 my lock-screen shot: being fancy...even while getting ready for bed

 helping Joseph at the Chic-fil-A playground

 looking too old on the big kid swing

just a Sunday spin around the backyard...and cheese

 my sweet girl and picnics on the back porch

practicing the Buck pout

 a couple of Sundays ago...

my little guy in another hand-me-down from his uncles

This past Saturday we drove to Fayetteville for a one- and six-year joint birthday party for our sweet cousins, Lyndsey and Peter.

Raffie even did some driving



 Aunt Trudie took this picture of my girl


 the great-grandchildren (minus Jess)...thanks Maddie and Aunt Kristie for the help!


That last picture is another one Trudie took. She entitled it, "just 26 more minutes mom!" Which is exactly what she said to me when it was time to get in the car and head home.

One more thing...

I've just recently gotten into Instagram. I know, something else to take up time and aid in procrastination. But it's not the black hole that Facebook is, or this blog for that matter. It takes only a minute to tap the Instagram app on my phone and look at a few photos posted by friends or share one of my own.

Here are a few:




I can type a caption, tag someone in the picture, and "followers" can like or leave a comment. {I thought someone (ahem, Dad) might need an explanation.} It's great...and easy...and, well, if I've disappeared from the blog for a while you might find me/us there @lbbuck. I added a widget to the side of the screen here, too, so you can click and view current pictures. That's assuming you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment