Saturday, May 11, 2013

mobile uploads

Let me do some catching up mobile upload style. From the phone throughout April:



I could not get over the beauty of the wisteria at this house as I passed by on an afternoon walk with the kids. The house, located on Harris Street, sadly needs some TLC, but look at these flowers!


The azaleas in our yard took forever to bloom, but they finally did the second week of April, the same week as the Masters an hour down the road. 

{Hannah loves "the zalyas", though when she learned the right way to pronounce it, she started correcting me. Sad.}

{I can tell by the ensemble - and sticker - that we flew out the door earlier that afternoon for the doctor.}

That night, after we put the kids to bed, I saw this scene in the playroom:


You may remember the last time I came across a meal with the Swingle Bears.

{Cheesiness.}

{We filled the sandbox with soft new sand, much to the little ones' delight.}

{Hannah eats yogurt with sprinkles almost every day. Joseph likes his sprinkle-free.}

{On the backporch swing.}

{Taking Joseph for a birthday spin.}

{Riding the pink car at Wal-Mart. I try not to think about germs.}

{Just out for a walk, one of our favorite things to do.}



No comments:

Post a Comment