Thursday, May 9, 2013

hand-me-downs (again)

Remember back in the fall when I posted about hand-me-downs? Probably not, but just so you know, I like dressing Joseph in my brothers' old john-johns. I am so glad my mom kept them and think it is neat that he has worn things that are 30 years old and so different from today's clothes. Anyway, when my mom came for Easter, she brought with her this outfit that my brothers wore (ignore bed head):



She didn't think Joseph could wear it until next fall/winter since it is a size 3. We have learned in the process of wearing hand-me-downs from the early 80s that the sizing is way different now. Kids are bigger, I guess. I'm sure we have our culture and obesity problems to blame... Still, what a disappointment. I love this john-john, so I put him in it long enough to take pictures for the sake of posterity.



He seemed happy enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment