Thursday, January 31, 2013

still merry

This year, while I was ready to pack away all the Christmas decorations and get the house back to normal after the new year, I decided to leave out the cards through January. I am so glad I did, instead of rushing to toss them out.

I have tried displaying Christmas cards a few different ways, but this year was my favorite -


on the chair rail in the dining room. {The folded variety I slipped in the blinds in the breakfast room.}

I thoroughly enjoyed looking at these the last couple months. Seeing beautiful pictures of family and friends every time I walk through the room, glance up from my laptop, or eat dinner here has sparked warm thoughts and great memories. I'm pretty sure every card is imprinted in my mind now. As I took them down today, I prayed for each family. I am blessed to have such great friends and family. And so, thanks for sending everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment