Thursday, January 17, 2013

i think we need a haircut

I was planning to put off Joseph's haircut a while longer. But it somehow went from cute and tame to ragamuffin status in the last week. Take this, for example. After nap on Monday:




I mean, I love those curls on the top, but it's a bit out-of-control.


As you can see my model obliged to pose for pictures. We have this thing called cheesy smile. All I have to do is say the words. It starts with a head tilt back and a squinty face:


...then eyes shut tight while continuing the cheese:


It makes me laugh. But alas, my photo fun can't go on forever and my subject got tired of participating.


Or maybe he knew I was having fun with his hairdo. Either way I got one more sweet little Josey smile before I scooped him up.


We're going to get it cut today. We're going to get it cut today. (Sung to the tune of Zacchaeus' "For I'm going to your house today...")

1 comment: