Monday, October 8, 2012

mobile uploads

I'm all out of order with my posts, but that's ok. For your viewing pleasure, some miscellaneous pictures. {All from the phone, because that's more handy most of the time.}

 

Hannah, not cooperating in the car when I asked to take a picture because she looked so cute in her tulip outfit that day at school.

 

Hannah, playing chef in the pink kitchen. The outfit, her choice.


Decorating Momma.

 

Watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Mollie, always the willing participant.

 

 My sweet kids in the car one Sunday after church.



What a one-year-old fit looks like in case you've forgotten. {And now that we've seen the real, horrible, screaming three-year-old fits, I find these very amusing actually.}


How Daddy makes diaper-changing fun:



 Joseph watching the trains in Tennille, a tiny town just down the road.

 

Another fit. So glad the phone was in my hand at the time.



Cheering on the Tennessee Titans. {Not having a stellar season either.}



And that's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Love these! My fav is definitely daddy making diaper changing fun ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love his fit when he's crawling on the floor! Life is so tough for a little guy! ;)

    ReplyDelete