Wednesday, September 1, 2010

where have we been?

Not really anywhere actually. But isn't it amazing what happens when you don't have a computer? I learned one thing about myself over the last couple weeks: I am seriously attached to my laptop. And that's not necessarily a good thing. I've used Joe's laptop a few times to check email, but have spent little to no time on Facebook and posting to the blog. The un-connectedness is kinda nice, actually. Joe would laugh at me saying this. He makes comments all the time about this thing being my best friend.

Some miscellaneous pictures from the past two weeks:

In Savannah visiting Gran Gran and Poppy, Sarah and Betsy for Gran Gran's birthday.


At Joani, Tim, and Graci's house. Hannah loved playing with Graci's toys.

Playing in a cardboard box!

Hannah has been so fussy lately with teething. Sometimes she just crashes from exhaustion. On this particular night, we had just fed her a bottle and sat her in the highchair while we ate dinner. In no time she fell asleep. Precious.

She started drinking from a cup - a real cup. She hasn't really taken to the sippy cup, but she l-o-v-e-s the big girl cup.


Last week she started standing up all by herself without pulling up on anything. And now she does it constantly. Up and down. Up and down.

Another picture in her favorite spot.

She has figured out how to lock/unlock the dog crate in our bedroom. And, on Sunday morning while I was putting on my make-up, I heard her messing with the crate, walked in to find her like so:


I didn't think Joe would believe me, so I took pictures. She does it again, this time with me watching:

Notice how she has Hungry Caterpillar in there too.

Last night she was talking up a storm while playing with her toys. This face makes me smile.

She was shaking her penguin so hard she fell backwards. 

Big girl...

And just like that, she's almost one.

1 comment:

  1. MUST SEE HANNAH NOW.....I'm having serious withdraw. Oh the pain! Adorable pics...thanks for keeping up with this blog!! I want to see her stand! She looks like a real girl now. She's not a baby anymore -- AT ALL!!!

    Love you guys and miss you BUNCHES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete