Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First steps!

(I know I owe you videos from Hannah's party. Katie did a great job filming, even though I asked her to catch some "snippets" on camera and she rather filmed the party in it's entirety. ;) I need to go through all those and post some selections from the birthday girl's big day.)

Anyway...

For a week or so I got the following routine: Hannah would stand up, look around, and if I said walk to me, that's when I would get the one, two, fall, and crawl. It's quite cute. Shoot, I'm in no hurry to have her running all over the house. It's hard enough to keep up with her now. She's a fast crawler! However, just in the last week, she has gone from taking two steps to ten steps (last night). Uh oh! as Hannah constantly says - my life is about to change...again.

On September 6th Hannah took her first step:


Now she's all over the place pushing Bitty Baby in her doll stroller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment