Monday, May 24, 2010

mommy and hannah in savannah

A couple weeks ago Hannah and I were in Savannah while Daddy was in North Carolina. We celebrated Mother's Day with Grandma, had breakfast with Granddaddy, went out to Moon River to visit Gran Gran and Poppy, and went to Hannah's first birthday party (she slept through most of it, but that's ok). Here are some pictures from the weekend...

Acting up on the changing table at Bonefish. Dessert came while Banana and I were in the restroom cleaning up a big mess. Have I mentioned before that I dislike public changing tables? Even more though, I dislike when restaurants (and STARBUCKS) don't have them. Well, at least this one was clean. I love the changing mat attached to my diaper bag. (Best diaper bag ever.)


...with Uncle Ben and Katie.


Helping Mom with Mother's Day cards for Grandma.

 

Birthday party for Andrew Wilkes!



So happy to be home and see Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I just high-fived Ben because I'm so excited I made the blog!! Love all these pics so much!!

    ReplyDelete