Monday, April 19, 2010

walking with hannah

Hannah and I love to go for walks. We both enjoy being outside in the sunshine.  I like the time to talk to God or to just let my mind wander as I push the stroller down the street. I love to hear Hannah squeal as she takes it all in. I love the flowers and trees. I love the many blues of the sky and all the different types of clouds. It never gets old... Recently I've enjoyed watching the wisteria, dogwoods, and azaleas bloom. And I don't know if it's just me, but the azaleas seem so much prettier this year than I've ever remembered them.  Maybe it's because we had to wait so long for them to bloom because of our long winter! But the vibrancy and variety of all the colors is so beautiful.  Recently, on a couple of occasions, I brought the camera along.


No comments:

Post a Comment