Tuesday, April 15, 2014

spring break

We spent a few days in Savannah over spring break. As always, it was nice to be there for more than 36 hours. There was even a little downtime. We went to the beach, played in the park, jumped on the trampoline, ate yummy food, and enjoyed beautiful weather. It was great seeing family and friends.

Some of these pictures are from my phone, but I actually took my real camera, so I was a little trigger happy at times…

{In front of Meme's Easter tree.}

{Pit stop at Krispy Kreme before heading to the beach.}



{Hannah and our friend, Graci.}


{On the Tybee Pier.}






{Trampoline jumping with Uncle Will Will!}



{Fun in Forsyth Park. Joseph spent most of his time climbing up the slide 
and sliding down on his belly.}


{They both preferred the "big kid" playground.}

{"I wanna take your picture!"}

{My Monkey's first time across the monkey bars.}


{Meme showing the kids the bricks with the names of my brothers and me.}




{The amphitheater.}


{No question that this girl loves to perform.}



{Fiddlers for seafood! And all I can think about is how a glass of ice water got spilled 
down my back. Otherwise, an enjoyable meal.}

{Heading to a cousin's baby shower…in her new booster seat!}

No comments:

Post a Comment