Wednesday, April 16, 2014

haircut, savannah (again), and palm sunday

This past weekend we were back in Savannah. But let me back up. Before that, Hannah Banana got a haircut (in case you missed the picture on Instagram).


Actually, Joseph was the one with the haircut appointment. But she wanted one, too, and begged Mrs. Tina to cut hers. See the rollers? That's our hair salon entertainment. I love this picture, but they do look so grown up:


That night, she helped me make dinner. That's right, you read that correctly. I made dinner.


I love the sass. We made chicken tortellini. And I appreciated the help from my little cutie pie.

Friday we went to Savannah, this time for about 30 hours. We had a great time out to dinner with my mom's side of the family, and then Saturday afternoon, enjoyed beautiful weather at Joe's parents' house on Moon River. While Joseph napped, we played on the dock.






We went to a cousin's wedding at Wormsloe Plantation. In my opinion, one of the most beautiful places and so home to me, so Savannah. The oak-covered drive is just gorgeous with the Spanish moss hanging from the trees. I had to take a picture through the windshield.


Unfortunately, because of that thick canopy, gnats can get pretty bad. But we had bug spray. And the kids were happy enough.



We got back home to Sandersville about midnight. Sunday, I dressed the kids in the same clothes, and we celebrated Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem by waving our palms at church.





No comments:

Post a Comment