Monday, March 4, 2013

mobile uploads

It's quiet. Both little ones are napping which is an uncommon occurrence these days. And I have a few minutes and some mobile uploads dated throughout February. Since it is now March, how about a random post? I have to say, I like these mobile upload posts because, for the most part, it is what everyday life looks like in our family.


At the beginning of last month we traveled to Dublin (Georgia) with some friends to see Jerry Seinfeld. It was our second time seeing him live and, again, he was hilarious. My face hurt I laughed so much. 


My boy - at the playground...


...and peeking in the oven.


Driving home from dropping the kids off at school, I saw this beautiful rainbow and just wanted to take its picture.


Two things not to eat: a heart necklace Daddy made almost 40 years ago (eaten by Mollie dog) and crayons (frequently found in Joseph's mouth).


A rainy, rainy bachelorette weekend in Charleston for my future sis-in-law. Dark and blurry picture, but here she is:




A typical conversation between Monkey and me, as recorded in my journal of Hannah's words & sayings.


The cheese factor in a shirt that belonged to my brothers.



Racing down the driveway to wait for Daddy to come home. It doesn't happen every day, but this tradition started over two years ago with Hannah.  It's a big deal to drive on Daddy's lap.



And that's the end of February according to my phone! A fun, full, month with crazy weather - lots of rainy days and temperatures ranging from the 20s to the 70s. We are ready for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment