Friday, December 21, 2012

it must be christmastime

Before we left for Kentucky (and the morning after Joe and I made a quick up-and-back trip to Savannah for a wedding party for my brother), we went to Breakfast with Santa at SUMC.



Outfits courtesy of my mother, of course.




Joseph was teething, and not too sure of the situation...mainly because he did not want to be confined.



But the jingle bells were fun.


And the candy cane was delicious - plastic wrapper and all!

December has been busy. Here are some pictures from the last week...

 

One day I went to Atlanta (by myself!) to meet my friend Jennifer's new baby girl and do some Christmas shopping. Hannah went down the street and decorated a gingerbread house with Ms. Peggie.



Wednesday was the last day of preschool. Joe and I bounced back and forth between classroom parties...









Meme sent Hannah and Joseph "Bernard" cookies:


We are having fun getting ready for Christmas and hope you are too!



2 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially Joseph Claus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey- they are so beyond precious. Hannah's little face just exudes personality. And Joseph is such a doll baby! Happy belated birthday too! Oh, and if you ever even think of consigning any of your adorable matching outfits, I'm sure Ross would LOVE to give you a great price for them :) Thomas can't wait to match his big sister! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete