Thursday, April 5, 2012

aquarium

I've been needing to get these pictures from my phone to my computer so I could upload them onto the blog...

We went to Atlanta recently to visit my brother who had neck surgery. Everything went well, thankfully, and he is on the road to recovery...and hopefully a whole lot less pain. Should've gotten a picture with Uncle Ben and Aunt Katie but I guess we were being so careful around him with the kids, I didn't even think about it...

We stayed with our friends, Jennifer and Daniel. Joe had a day-long conference that Monday and Daniel had to work, so Jen and I took the kids to the aquarium. Leah wanted to show Hannah her fish friends. I think she was impressed.






Watch what happens when Hannah started taunting the penguins...



 I think Leah knew better, but when that thing came right at Hannah, she backed off.




In the afternoon we headed back to Sandersville. It was a full day, but we had a great time.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Sorry that I couldn't make it to the Aquarium, but thanks for sending out the pics.

    ReplyDelete