Tuesday, September 27, 2011

a tooth and a potty

We've got big-time firsts going on over here.

Joseph's first tooth made it's appearance at the end of last week. Thank goodness. He's been drooling and chewing and downright miserable. Other than the teething, he's doing great. He loves jumping in the exersaucer and being anywhere I am. He wants to be held. All. The. Time. We've got a momma's boy. I'm ok with that.

He's five months now.


While I had my camera out (ok, it's always out, but still...), I put him in his baptismal gown so I could take pictures since there were none of just him taking that day. He didn't really want to cooperate. He mainly played with his feet, blew bubbles, and chewed on the gown.




I did get one good one.



Also in the firsts department, Hannah went on the potty for the first time...all by herself. She went to the "Royal Potty" in her bathroom, took care of business, and then came to tell us about it. {We have not pushed the potty training issue at all, letting her get there when she's ready.}

Speaking of my big girl...she is loving preschool. Our friends, Beth and Phillip, sent her the backpack for her birthday.



They grow so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment