Wednesday, July 27, 2011

jesus loves me

Along with "I See the Moon" and "Happy Birthday" this is another one of her favorites. Obviously we sing it to her a lot. Well, she will go on these singing sprees and as soon as we get the video camera out - or someone calls to talk to her - she goes silent. You know how it is... This time however, Joe casually walked in the room and caught her as she was singing to me while I was feeding Joseph. It sounds kind of operatic to me...I'm not sure she knows the song has an end.


4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH ! I'm obsessed!!!!!!! I can't stop watching this. I love at the end how she says, "Yay! Cause the bible tells me so!!!!"

    The girls GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jax just came in the room and listened...haha! Even the cat loves her opera!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still listening....

    Ya have to believe the child, "da bible tells her so!" ;)

    LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete