Thursday, October 14, 2010

big sister in training?


Yep, Hannah is going to be a big sister! I am 12 weeks along and due April 28th. We are very excited! It has been really hard - even harder than last time - to hide the belly these last few weeks. And I'm not so sure no one noticed...or figured it out.

I tried to get a picture of Hannah wearing her t-shirt, but she would not smile at me. All she wanted to do was talk, play with leaves, and explore the patio. Below are 6 of the 30 tries.








10 comments:

  1. YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! BIG SISTER IN TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THOSE PICS....and NO, I totally didn't figure it out ;) You skinny little mini of a mama!

    CONGRATS TO ALL and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay! I know you and Joe (and eventually Hannah) are so excited! I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for your family! That's great news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I don't mind being a grandma again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Linds! So happy for you and Hannah and the whole Buck Family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That is so great and I am sure Hannah will be a great big sister. You are so smart to not do the Summer pregnancy again. I will plan as much as I can to avoid that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats that is awesome! having two around is so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just saw this WONDERFUL news! Wow! How exciting for the Buck family!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete