Wednesday, June 27, 2012

still catching up...

While we were in Savannah for Will's birthday, we played in Forsyth Park with Granddaddy and Aunt Angie. Hannah was running in her search to find my dad and fell on the sidewalk, hence the band-aids on her knees. She's tough, though, and willingly participated when I spotted an empty park bench...



I do like to dress my kids alike. My mom got them these outfits and, as fast as kids grow, I'm going to let them wear them every chance I get.









Later we met the family for pizza at Vinnie Van Gogh Gogh's, one of my favorite places in Savannah.


Will and Crystal.


My niece and nephew, Jordan and Austin.



Joseph playing with Aunt Trudie and Crystal.


The next day was Trinity Sunday and we went with my dad to St. John's - the church he attended for some 40 years or more - on Madison Square in downtown Savannah. The music was beautiful and it was nice to be there to worship with my dad who I rarely get to see. {He moved to WA a year ago.}




2 comments:

  1. Awww love all these photos!!!! What a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome week and weekend! Seeing Dad with the kids was pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete