Wednesday, June 27, 2012

no problem mon

As I have a habit of doing, I wrote this post and meant to post it once all the pictures were uploaded and I got sidetracked.

Several weeks ago we had a surprise Jamaican/reggae themed 30th birthday party for my brother, Will. We loaded up and traveled to Savannah for the shindig. I took the kids a couple days early and we actually got to spend a good five days, something that rarely happens. I don't know how surprised the birthday boy really was, but a good time was had by all. Crystal, his girlfriend, did a great job with the details and my mom and I enjoyed helping plan. My dad came from Bellingham, WA, and other friends and family came from out of town to surprise him.


The kids were around for the surprise part and then carried off to bed.



Hannah and Aunt Katie dancing to the drums.



Three Joseph Alexander Bucks.


Surprise!




Will and Crystal, party planner extraordinaire.

3 comments:

  1. About time ... I have been in withdrawal. Love the pics in the park!

    Cheers to Crystal! What a party! and I do think he was surprised.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to BBS (Brooks Buck Schouest) Party Planners Extraordinaires!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very surprised! :) Thank you so much BBS... that was the best birthday party EVER!!

    ReplyDelete