Monday, March 12, 2012

too much

I mean....




...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. "Yay! How 'bout that?!"

She's very helpful and makes sure Joseph always has things to play with, even if they are my things.



Hannah is a fantastic big sister.

Right now we are potty training. We're making progress. She went on her little potty months ago and a time or two since, but it wasn't until last week when she decided for herself that it was time. I'm not sure if she's more excited to run go tell Daddy (or Momma), or if it's the m&m's, but she is definitely proud of herself. Last week, while at a church lunch, she exclaimed to the table, "I went on Daddy's big girl potty!!!" That would be the restroom in Joe's office. And that would be the first time she went on a real toilet.  She's doing great.

She is not napping though. I'm hearing both kids on the monitor, one crying and the other singing. So I'm cutting this blog post short.


1 comment: