Friday, June 18, 2010

a big week

We had Hannah's 9-month check-up Tuesday. Dr. Jones is very happy with how she's doing. She's a growing girl! She's over the 75th percentile in length (as she's been all along) and she's over the 50th percentile in weight, which we are so happy about.

She cut her 6th tooth. She also stood up in her crib and fed herself a bottle. All in one day! I'm quite excited about the bottle part. She's been completely satisfied to just let me feed her. It's nice to know I can hand her some juice or formula in her highchair while I do stuff around the kitchen.


Yesterday, she had her 9-month pictures. I can't wait to see them all. Here are a couple sneak peeks!

Today we are off to Jacksonville/Amelia Island. Tomorrow morning Hannah will watch her Daddy race for the first time! Obviously blog post to come! Til then...

No comments:

Post a Comment