Monday, June 15, 2015

summer days

Last Tuesday I joined some of my girlfriends and their kids at Splash in the 'Boro.




I tackled the linen closet on Wednesday. I mean everything out, gone through, and organized. I was very happy with my work when, at the end, there was a completely empty shelf.


…A perfect spot for Hannah and Bitty to take a rest.


We painted nails and have just enjoyed goofing off during these hot summer days. We went to a send-off party for our friend, Victoria, who is competing in Miss Georgia Outstanding Teen this week. Hannah sure loves the new crown she got (disregard Little Brother struggling to put on his pajamas in the background):


On Friday, Hannah and I went for a little run. She was tired and hot, but did good. I love to watch her run.


And Joseph. Man, he has come a long way from last summer when he wouldn't get in the pool. It was all I could do to get him to play on the stairs or let me hold him in the water. This year he is jumping to us and having a ball. Still a little nervous, but getting more and more comfortable.





This week is VBS for both kids and Lego camp for Hannah. She was so excited this morning. All girly and accessorized, and ready to hang with the boys. {There's only one other girl in the camp.}


No comments:

Post a Comment