Thursday, February 14, 2013

last weekend

Joe had to go to a conference last Friday and Saturday. Lots of work was going on at the house, but the kids and I did a lot of hanging out at home and playing outside since the weather was so nice. I wanted to take some photos of my boy...


{The look he gives me when he's running towards me. Love it.}


{You wanna ride?}

{I am totally capable of pushing this thing.}

Joseph likes to be in the kitchen whenever we are. This past weekend he discovered, and I finally thought of, the kitchen sink. Delightful means of entertainment.




I think he could spend hours in front of it. Something I am certain we do not have in common.

And this is random, but also from the weekend, Hannah is becoming increasingly crafty. I have told her not to mess with her jewelry box on her dresser. She pulls up one of her little chairs to reach it. I warned her that if she loses her nice necklaces and bracelets she would be really sad. But she likes to take it down and play when she is suppose to be sleeping. During this particular naptime, she told me she didn't know where her jewelry box was.


Hmmm....I have a guess. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment