Friday, July 6, 2012

the fourth


My mind is so confused as to what day it is right now. With Joe having Wednesday off, but not yesterday, and then having his usual day off today, it's hard to believe that tomorrow is only Saturday... {I should add that Joe has still been working here at home on his dissertation, but he did take Wednesday off to play.} My mom and Will came to town to sweat with us. We ate lunch at Dairy Lane, a Sandersville staple. While there, Joseph got sick and created quite a mess. He and I ended up at the nursery next door, sitting on a swing by a koi pond. But, Hannah got her ice cream cone with sprinkles and enjoyed it thoroughly. After naps we played outside and later, lit sparklers. Joseph did not understand why he couldn't touch them. Joe cooked a yummy dinner of turkey, squash casserole, tomato pie, and grilled corn on the cob (all vegetables Hannah and I bought at the farmer's market). We had a good time celebrating America's birthday, despite the oppressive heat.













After church on Sunday:

1 comment:

  1. Love! Especially the pic of what I think is the Joseph Heisman pose?

    ReplyDelete