Sunday, September 1, 2013

open house

Summer is finally over...and an interesting one it was for our family. I have to say I am relieved to be where we are and am so ready for fall (and the oppressive heat to go). Thursday was preschool open house. {Insert my excitement here for school starting back!} Joseph will be in Mrs. Rachel's two-year-old class and Hannah will be in Mrs. Patti's four-year-old class. We met teachers, saw classrooms and - most importantly - ate some snacks. 


Please disregard Joseph...


I can't tell if he's just that excited about school or if he's showing me his Goldfish. Hannah, on the other hand, looks too grown up.


This is her last year at the church preschool. Next year she'll start pre-K! Not excited about how fast she's growing, but focusing on the present and enjoying this time immensely. I love my babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment